Knowledgeable Tampa Attorneys Handle Estate Planning Matters
Experienced Florida lawyers assist with all aspects of probate administration
Planning for the disposition of your estate requires a very detailed analysis of your unique situation and objectives. At Komninos Law Firm, PA in Tampa, we represent clients in a wide variety of estate planning matters, including probate administration. With 20 years of combined experience, and serving clients since 2010, we know how important a well-structured estate plan is to you and your family and will work closely with you to achieve your goals. Whether seeking representation in a probate matter, advice on drafting a will or assistance with setting up a trust, we will pursue strategies that protect your interests.
Dedicated law firm provides sound legal representation
Putting together a nuanced and effective estate plan requires an attorney who not only knows the law but is willing to spend the time to truly understand each client’s needs. Individuals throughout the Tampa area choose us to handle their estate planning concerns because we provide:
- Familiarity with applicable laws — We have an extensive knowledge of the estate planning process and can offer legal options specifically tailored to you.
- Compassionate counselors — We understand how sensitive estate planning issues can be and will make sure you are informed about the practical ramifications of any decision you make.
- One-on-one attention from attorneys — Our attorneys will give your matter close attention and work to ensure you feel confident in how your concerns are handled.
Having consistently produced favorable outcomes for our clients, you can rely on us to use proven strategies to solve your legal issues.
Accomplished advocates address Tampa residents’ estate planning concerns
For clients located in Tampa, our firm offers comprehensive estate planning representation, covering a wide variety of issues, including specialized assistance in the following areas:
- Probate — Settling the estate of a deceased loved one is difficult as a general matter, but the complexity of the probate process in Florida can make things even harder. We know how to move an estate efficiently through the probate system and will use our experience to benefit your case.
- Living wills and other advance directives — We help clients retain control of their affairs when incapacity takes their voice and will draft living wills and other advance directives to indicate how finances and healthcare decisions should be managed.
With more than 20 years of combined experience, we have the skillset to resolve your estate planning issues, regardless of complexity, and are available to discuss all your concerns.
Contact committed Florida lawyers to schedule a consultation
At Komninos Law Firm, PA, we represent Tampa residents in a range of estate planning matters. Please call or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Tampa office.